The last couple of days have been really good. So good in fact that I’m going to make a bullet point list to look back on when things aren’t going so well.
- Managed to nab second row seats to the Welcome to Night Vale tour this September.
- Won a free ticket to Jaques and a hat!
- Sent off a big project almost a month before the final deadline.
- Was worried about money and then I got a $340 payment for work I’d forgotten I hadn’t gotten paid for yet.
- Got three gigs doing graphic design and watercolour paintings, which I never get to do.
- Had a nice lunch with my grandma and mom, that I could pay for.
- Got $100 from gran as a birthday gift, meaning I can buy shoes and underwear.
- Finished one and a half chapters of a comic I’ve wanted to do, which will land me work for another six months and then free me up to do new projects.
Things are weird and confusing and chaotic most of the time, but right now it’s mostly going my way. Gonna soak this up for all its worth.